Cambria is the first and only family-owned, American-made producer of natural stone surfaces. As a stain resistant, nonporous natural stone surface, Cambria is harder, stronger, safer and easier to care for than other stone surfaces. Unlike other stone surfaces, Cambria designs are completely maintenance free. To learn more visit CambriaUSA.com.
Industry-leading innovation, dedicated American craftsmanship, meticulous attention to the smallest details enable the creation of the most extensive pallet of natural stone designs unlike anything else in the world.
QUARTZ – THE NATURAL CHOICE
- Quartz is one of the most common minerals on Earth.
- Only the clearest white crystals are used to add dimension and make a difference you can clearly see.
- Quartz is rated 7 on the Mohs scale of hardness (diamond is a 10) making it the most scratch-resistant and durable surface available.
- Granite has more porous, weaker minerals, making it more susceptible to damage.
- Has flexural strength of 6,800 psi which makes it twice as strong as granite and more than three times stronger than marble.
- Never needs sealing, polishing, or reconditioning.
- Cleans up with just warm water.
- Staining liquids and harmful bacteria ARE NEVER ABSORBED.
- Certified by NSF International as safe for use as a food preparation surface.
- Certified GREENGUARD Gold as a low-emitting product for indoor air quality and is suitable for any environment.
- Dedicated to responsible mining and committed to recycling 100% of the water used during processing.
- Recycled water from on-site storm ponds is used to irrigate production facility grounds.